Valkosaari, 00140 Helsinki
Valkosaari is a small island just outside Eteläsatama, the south harbour. The big white wooden pavilion with its green roof was designed by the architects Estlander and Settergren in 1900. Today the pavilion houses the summer restaurant NJK. The yacht club Nyländska Jaktklubben, NJK, operates the berth. There's also a guest harbour. The connection boat in summer operates from the Valkosaari quay just past the Olympic terminal.